Remote work is the biggest workplace revolution in history. Nothing will deliver a higher quality of life upgrade in the next decade. The biggest challenge is in providing the core infrastructure that makes going remote easy for companies. Firstbase helps companies setup, manage, maintain and retrieve all the physical equipment remote workers need to do great work at home.
We're a small and fully distributed team, currently spanning from the US to Belgium and we take pride in our ability to function as an effective remote-first organization. We offer market-rate salaries (including equity), a home office (via Firstbase), insurance, as many books as you could ever hope to read, and a tight-knit group of people passionate about creating for the future of work.
Firstbase is seeking an experienced ERP Analyst to join our team. As an ERP Analyst, you will provide technical support, analyze business requirements, and develop effective solutions to support user and business needs. You will work closely with internal development teams to perform customizations, resolve user issues and define processes. You will collaborate with team members across the company to deliver and improve solutions utilizing the ERP system’s capabilities.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the U.S.
Salary Range: $88,600 - $105,000
- Evaluate business requirements, translate into functional and system requirements that meet those needs, and implement solutions in the ERP system
- Act as the lead & Subject Matter Expert for ERP support, administration and improvements - across all functional and technical areas.
- Leverage and customize out-of-the-box solutions.
- Collaborate across multiple departments such as Finance, Marketing, Operations, and Sales to develop effective solutions that result in efficiency gains.
- Create comprehensive technical requirements documentation and provide training to stakeholders.
- Ensure system compliance with Company policies, procedures and protocols for system standards, customizations and changes.
- Assist with data maintenance and data integrity.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Provide training for new software features/enhancements/functions.
- Document current business processes and develop recommended re-engineered business processes.
- Troubleshooting and resolving ERP system issues
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and developments
What we are looking for
- You have personally launched an ERP system and understand the scope of what an ERP implementation means for an early stage startup.
- You have direct experience solving business problems in Oracle or Netsuite ERP systems
- You enjoy being the point person responsible for supporting the business with Issues and Ideas
- You’re a servant leader who has built strong, trusting relationships with your past teammates and you can prove it by pointing to ways you’ve helped internal customers become more successful in their jobs because of the solutions you’ve built.
- You’re motivated by the velocity and messiness of an early-stage startup, and you’re eager to contribute to help us constantly improve as we grow.
- And when it comes to how you show up: you’re deeply curious, self-directed, motivated to make an impact, and humble.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems and processes
- Demonstrated experience in ERP implementation and support
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Eagerness to work with a distributed team across the US and UK (we’re all available for synchronous meetings at least from 9:30a-12:30p ET)
- Willingness to travel occasionally (1-2x/quarter)
We’re committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourage you to apply regardless of your location, background, race, gender, sexual orientation or any other personally defining attribute. We encourage every person who is interested to apply. We’re imperfect communicators, so think of our job postings as the starting point for discussion rather than proof that you shouldn’t apply. Take the leap - you never know, you might just be the perfect person for one of our open roles, even if you don’t match 100% of the job description.