Following an initial round of consultation in September, local residents and businesses have a further opportunity to share their views on plans to transform Bridge Close, an area of Romford town centre within the ring road.
The two-day public exhibition is taking place on:
• Saturday 17 November, from 10am – 4pm at The Mercury Shopping Centre Mercury Gardens, Romford RM1 3EE (Level 1, next to Bonmarche)
• Tuesday 20 November, from 4pm – 7pm at Elim Christian Centre, Wheatsheaf Road, Romford, Essex RM1 2HD
The exhibition, which is the second in a series of consultation events, will show how the plans are responding to local aspirations and ambitions, as well as the feedback raised so far.
We are committed to working with local communities; listening and responding as we begin to shape our plans for Bridge Close. We are starting to progress these proposals and we would like to continue to speak to you and listen to comments and suggestions.
We are working to the following timeline:
– Public consultation – Autumn/Winter 2018/19
– Planning application submission – Spring 2019
– Start on site (subject to approval) – 2021
There will be further opportunities to have your say and we look forward to meeting with you to present our proposals in further detail and hear your feedback.